• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • doggedly
    Registrierter Benutzer

Boxsim. Phase. XYZ -Koordinaten. Hilfe.

Hallo

Mein Deutsch ist schlecht, ich mit der Google Translator .

Bitte helfen beim Verständnis Boxsim .
    Ich versuche, das Lautsprecherphaseniedrig (WSP 26) und Low- Mitte (AL 170) entsprechen.
    Dazu muss ich aufzurufen oder stellen Sie die Lautsprecher miteinander zu tun.
    Der Ausdruck " für den Hörer , " kann man nicht wirklich in zweierlei Hinsicht zu verstehen. Der Fehler ist katastrophal in den Bau von Wohnungen .

Wie dies zu verstehen , wenn ich ein negativer Wert ? Dem Zuhörer näher (A) oder weiter vom Zuhörer (B) entfernt ?

Danke!

English:
    Please help in understanding Boxsim .
    I'm trying to match the speaker phase: low (wsp 26) and low - middle (AL 170 )
    To do this I need to bring up or move back the speaker to each other.
    The expression " to listener", not really understand for me. The error is catastrophic in the construction of box.

How to understand this when I type a negative value ? Closer to the listener (A) or further away from the listener (B) ?

Thank you !

Zuletzt geändert von doggedly; 17.01.2015, 23:25. Grund: translate
  • F.H.

Gibt es hier jemand, der so gut Polnisch kann, dass er als Übersetzer tätig werden kann? Ich habe zwar eine Ahnung, was er mit der Frage meint, aber wenn er die deutsche Antwort mit dem Google Translator ins Polnische übersetzt, befürchte ich, dass da nur eine babylonische Sprachverwirrung herauskommt.
    Friedemann

Kommentar

• walwal
      Registrierter Benutzer

Da jetzt in englisch gefragt wird

How to understand this when I type a negative value ? Closer to the listener (A) or further away from the listener (B) ?

Negative means further away. "B" is correct

Zitat von UweG Beitrag anzeigen
      Generell sind die Positionen des Schallaustritts im Raum einzugeben und zwar horizontal (positiv = rechts), vertikal (positiv = oben) und nach vorne (positiv = vorne). .....
      (UweG is the developer of Boxsim)

-----------------------------------------------------
      But:

1:
      To correct the phaserelationship this way is not a good idea. It works only in one axis! If you look to your speaker from the side, there is no path length difference anymore.
      Try to fix the phase-relationship by the crossover.

2:
      Phaserelationship in the range 500-5000 is unimportant, if the crossoverpoint is (for example) 300 Hz. Where do you crossover low-middle?

Regards
      Jürgen
      Zuletzt geändert von walwal; 18.01.2015, 09:31.
      „Audiophile verwenden ihre Geräte nicht, um Ihre Musik zu hören. Audiophile verwenden Ihre Musik, um ihre Geräte zu hören.“

Alan Parsons

Kommentar

• AlphaRay
        Registrierter Benutzer

Can you post your BPJ project file?

Kommentar

• doggedly
          Registrierter Benutzer

Thank you for your help

I have speakers : 2x WSP26 / 8 and 2x DSM50FFL .

Analysis of products: VIB Extra 2, Compact Atlas family and other constructions. Results...
          Atlas : too large. VIB : going low / medium risk and ugly presentation .
          The resulting hybrid enclosure: height Atlas , the rest of the dimensions of the VIB Extra 2: 102 liters. H135 x W30 x D34 cm.
          Birch plywood: 2 cm
          Construction solutions: Atlas Compact MK V + plain BR - pipe.
          Construction: 4-way.

AL170 in the closed structure : 15 liters.
          WSP 26 construction vented. 85 liters . Tuning 30 Hz. Channel BR: diameter 100mm , length 230 mm.
          DSM 50 FFL - to purchase
          DSM 25 FFL - to purchase

Characteristics of WINISD for WSP26:

After the introduction of the original Atlas Compact MKV Crossover there were problems. WSP : no phase . DSM 50 FFL sudden phase jump (3000 Hz)
          The following charts and BPJ file:

http://www.dogit.pl/pic/visaton/end/...-org+wsp26.BPJ

Introduced its own correction. I found a solution for the WSP26 phase in crossover Visaton VOX251 . Solve the problem of the physical displacement WSP26 .
          The following charts and BPJ file.

http://www.dogit.pl/pic/visaton/end/...-mod+wsp26.BPJ

What do you think?
          Zuletzt geändert von doggedly; 19.01.2015, 23:57. Grund: translate

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X