• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • harry_m
    Registrierter Benutzer

@We-Ha:

ich habe es gelernt: es ist mein "wenn und aber"....
    Zwei Tragödien gibt es im Leben: nicht zu bekommen, was das Herz wünscht, und die andere - es doch zu bekommen. (Oscar Wilde)
    Harry's kleine Leidenschaften

Kommentar

• hifideliger
      Registrierter Benutzer

@YouGo

Damit meine ich den Al170 und auch Fabrikate anderer Herstellern mit Harmembranen.

GT
      KEINE MACHT FÜR NIEMAND!

Kommentar

• raphael
        Registrierter Benutzer

@Harry: Aber er möchte doch keinen Studiomonitor. Von daher bringt es auch nichts, was wann irgendwie mal von Visaton wo auch immer verbaut worden ist. Es ging mir nur um eine allgemeine Beobachtung bei den gängigen Herstellern solcher Monitore: Genelec, K+H, usw. Ich denke, damit ist das thema abgehakt, oder?

Raphael
        There are 10 types of people: Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

T+A SACD 1245R, Sony DVP-NS305, AppleTV (2G), Marantz SR5200,
        2x Pass Aleph-X 70W (DIY)
        LS mit Visaton:
        RiPol (2xTIW400)
        Nothung (2x W170S+CD-Horn, vollaktiver Lautsprecher)
        Troll (W100S+KTN25F Koaxlautsprecher)

Kommentar

• 20Hertz
          Registrierter Benutzer

Original geschrieben von YouGo
          Der tweeter ist ein Stage Accompany 8520.
          Glückwunsch. Was sehr ähnliches hab' ich hier auch rumstehen.

Ich würde den großen Magnetostaten aber mit einem LAUTsprecher und nicht mit einem Leisesprecher verheiraten. Um einen dritten Weg kommst Du dann aber u.U. nicht herum.

Grüße
          Matthias

Kommentar

• raphael
            Registrierter Benutzer

Original geschrieben von 20Hertz
            Glückwunsch. Was sehr ähnliches hab' ich hier auch rumstehen.

Ich würde den großen Magnetostaten aber mit einem LAUTsprecher und nicht mit einem Leisesprecher verheiraten. Um einen dritten Weg kommst Du dann aber u.U. nicht herum.

Grüße
            Matthias

Ohja, noch so ein Ding aus der Zeit, als Philips noch gute Dinge gebaut und verkauft hat, die Ungerechtigkeit der späten Geburt. *traurig*

Raphael
            There are 10 types of people: Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

T+A SACD 1245R, Sony DVP-NS305, AppleTV (2G), Marantz SR5200,
            2x Pass Aleph-X 70W (DIY)
            LS mit Visaton:
            RiPol (2xTIW400)
            Nothung (2x W170S+CD-Horn, vollaktiver Lautsprecher)
            Troll (W100S+KTN25F Koaxlautsprecher)

Kommentar

• bolandi
              Registrierter Benutzer

SA 8520

Hallöchen, YouGo,

die Trennung bei 1kHz kannst du problemlos so machen, wenn´s sein muß verkraftet der 8520 auch Trennungen bei 800 Hertz klaglos...
              Allerdings halte ich auch in der Doppelbestückung weder den AL170 noch den Vifa für die optimale Besetzung: der 8520 mag keine Vorwiderstände oder Spannungsteiler, das kostet deutlich Lebendigkeit und Spielfreude. Wie groß dürfen denn die Gehäuse höchstens werden, wie teuer die Treiber und wie tief soll die Kombi denn spielen...? Interessant, allerdings nicht gerade billig, wären vielleicht die PHL-Chassies oder auch RCF, guck´dich doch nochmal im PA-Lager um...

Schöne Grüße und gutes Gelingen, Günther

Kommentar

• YouGo
                Registrierter Benutzer

Die grosse von 1 box darf maximal 50 liter sein, ich will für ein treiber nicht viel mehr ausgeben als was ein AL kostet, und ein f3 von 40-50 hz is das maximum.

Switching to English mode, typing all this in German is taking too much time:

I am just looking for some fine woofers to combine with the tweeter. I got this tweeter very cheap, it was such an offer you get once in your life, I could'nt refuse it. But because the tweeters did make my wallet al lot lighter, this student just can't afford TMT's (or TT's and MT's) that are fully worth playing with this tweeter. So I see this project only as a temporary thing, when more money (and space) arrives, I will undoubtley buy some better reinforcement for the ribbon.
                PS Ich kan prima Deutsch lezen , aber schreiben ist noch ein bischen schwierich für mich

Kommentar

• bolandi
                  Registrierter Benutzer

Hi, YouGo,
                  so, if it´s a low-cost project why using two little drivers instead of one bigger one? Why not using a 8" to 10"-Pa-Driver, there are some with real good performance up to 1.500 and an extended bass-performance in vented boxes from 35 to 50 liters... And they will be cheaper than two AL170...
                  If you like that concept, I´m looking forward to help you choose a usable driver...

Best regards, Guenther

Kommentar

• YouGo
                    Registrierter Benutzer

Hey Bolandi

Thank you very much for your offer, but I want to keep the loudspeaker as slim as possible, so I think +- 17 cm is the maximum for the drivers.

With friendly regards,
                    Hugo
                    PS Ich kan prima Deutsch lezen , aber schreiben ist noch ein bischen schwierich für mich

Kommentar

• bolandi
                      Registrierter Benutzer

Hey, Hugo-YouGo,

well, that´s an argument...
                      In the 6-6,5"-class there are not so many PA-Drivers for low budget and extended bass-performance, but´ll try to find..., but what´s about the Seas W17PPI (H571)... Fine mids, clean bass and a good SPL, personally I would prefer him to the AL170 and even to the named Vifa for your concept...
                      Cheaper and not so bad would be the Peerless CSC 176H, but they are as "quiet" as the AL...
                      At proraum, the german Audax-distributor, there´s a cheap offer of oem-drivers and also two Audax, one with paper cone and one with the fine HDA-Cone. Please look at www.proraum-vertrieb.de.
                      (go to audax-speakers and click on the picture in the middle of the side...)
                      I know both drivers and they are very well...

Best regards, Guenther

Kommentar

• eoh
                        eoh
                        Registrierter Benutzer

hey,
                        what about the 18sound 6nd430?
                        http://www.eighteensound.com/6ND430.htm

Kommentar

• bolandi
                          Registrierter Benutzer

Hi,

the eighteensound looks nice, but where are the winning features...?
                          Strong and loud mids, but in the bass not more SPL as a AL and a little resonance around 700 hertz, not so easy to handle... Will not play down to 60 Hertz...
                          I heard it in a D´Apolitto-concept with a horn and I wasn´t very pleased...

Regards, Guenther

Kommentar

• eoh
                            eoh
                            Registrierter Benutzer

hi guenther,
                            nee nee the limited factor of the tr´appo horn is the tweeter, these guys should try a bms/de25/etc..
                            the 18sound is louder than the al170, look at the impedance.

Kommentar

• bolandi
                              Registrierter Benutzer

Hi, Hoernchen,

yeah, I know, it´s a 16-ohm driver, build for D´Apolitto and equals, but try to simulate it with the SA: in the bass it wouldn´t be louder with the two Eighteensound (together 8 Ohm) as the two AL 170 (together 4 Ohm), The T/S-parameters of the 6ND430 are for use as a midrangedriver (maybe also a filler-driver in a classical 15/3) for PA, mainly in horns, that´s it... The frequency response climbs the whole mids up to 4 kHz, that´s the classical solution for a typical frontloaded-midhorn: the horn equals the climbing.
                              But Hugo wants to use the driver from about 50 Hertz to 1000, but the 6ND doesn´t reach the 50, he do have the resonance about 700 and there´s a step at about 900, so what...?

Best regards, Guenther

Kommentar

• YouGo
                                Registrierter Benutzer

I also think the Eighteensound is not a very suitable driver, because above mentioned facts, and because I don't mind when a driver is not very beautiful, but this is really to bad. (no offence eevilobihoernchen I really appreciate your effort). I also know someone who is official dealer of Viva, Scanspeak, etc. so it's relativeley cheap for my to get one of these brands.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X