Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

New shelf box with AL170 and G25FFL (_WG)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Willy_65
    Registrierter Benutzer

The Bowsim file attached.
    In my Dropbox you can download the gerbers (in rar-file) and parts list.

For the GerberViewer I go to SeeedStudio and first load the .rar file with the Gerbers. You can then open your files in the Viewer via the "Gerber Viewer" link.
    Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• nlcarbon
      Registrierter Benutzer

If you type in the correct outside diameter of the WG148 in the chassi data it will correctly draw in the preview.

Then you see tht you have to adjust the height a little and with an non center position of the WG it is a little smoother.

Do you have ~5-10cm space behinde the cabinet? Maybe it is a option to move the BR-Port to the back to reduce the "midtone rubbish"... then you have to adjust your crossover a litte...
      Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Willy_65
        Registrierter Benutzer

Thanks, I didn't realize that I could easily enter the outside diameter of the waveguide.
        I had just placed the waveguide against the edge of the chamfer because I thought that was the best setup.
        But indeed the eccentric arrangement gives a slight improvement at 6780Hz. But the frequency response directions, to top and bottom, are reduced by 2dB.
        The first two pictures are with the tweeter eccentric and the last is with the tweeter in center.

I still have to test the arrangement of the BR port at the rear.
        Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• nlcarbon
          Registrierter Benutzer

better...
          Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• jama
            Registrierter Benutzer

and better sonogramm
            Angehängte Dateien
            • ’’Freiheit ist das Recht, anderen zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen. ‘‘ George Orwell
            • „Niemand ist frei, der nicht über sich selbst Herr ist. ‘‘ Matthias Claudius.

deutsch ohne "sz" ABER mit fehler, tchüss! Jean-Marc.

Kommentar

• Willy_65
              Registrierter Benutzer

OK, you convinced me, although it is actually not a beauti with that waveguide in the corner ...

... but the 2 boxes in each other's neighborhood and mirrored are doing well.

The tube BR19.24 is tuned with a length of 10.9mm for this (geometric) 28.4L box with a tuning frequency of 39.8Hz.
              This is based on the data from Visaton and it is also clearly visible in the low area: higher or lower tuning freq. gives a poorer view.
              At 50Hz the curve is already at 85dB to further rise to 86.6dB.

With the placement of the tube at the rear, wherever, the low falls a few dBs and is not getting better. Only at 65Hz does the curve reach 85dB and stays max at 86dB. The middle and the high remain the same as with the tube on the front.

I am much more satisfied with the tube in front and I will keep it that way.
              Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• jama
                Registrierter Benutzer

reverse the two speakers ^^

Angehängte Dateien
                • ’’Freiheit ist das Recht, anderen zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen. ‘‘ George Orwell

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                  Registrierter Benutzer

Yes, better!

Kommentar

• jama
                    Registrierter Benutzer

have fun building and enjoy music !

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                      Registrierter Benutzer

We do, thanks to all!

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                        Registrierter Benutzer

Better late than never ...
                        The 4 boxes are finished and 2 of them are installed at my daughter, she is honestly enthusiastic about it.
                        She always swore at Bose (2 satellites + bass box) and has 3 couples in the house, but in the living room Bose immediately disappeared to make way for these 2 Shelfis.
                        They also sound very good, balanced over the entire frequency range, with clean - not hollow sounding - basses and important: even at low volume, the bass remains clearly present.
                        Me, my wife and daughter are very satisfied with it. I know that most of you prefer to see measurement results, but I do not have that equipment and space, but what we hear seems to me the most important thing.

This is the setup with my daughter where it immediately became clear that stands would be even better since they are now too close to the TV screen.

The other 2 are for my youngest son, but he lives in Ghent (120 km away). Because of Corona, I cannot yet deliver his boxes, so they are temporarily installed here.
                        Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X