Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

New shelf box with AL170 and G25FFL (_WG)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Willy_65
    Registrierter Benutzer

Zitat von UweG Beitrag anzeigen
    I'll definitely do that with the newst version 2.1, unfortunately available only in german language.
    Great, if you are used to working with boxsim, the language should not be a problem. I'm looking forward to it

Kommentar

• Willy_65
      Registrierter Benutzer

I redesigned the PCB, the dimensions are now 15 x 16 cm.
      I now believe, despite the small volume of a shelf box, that we have achieved the best possible sound quality. The impedance is also optimized for tube amplifiers with 4 ohm.
      It may now be many parts for a two-way system, but for the conditions (perfect frequency response) and the compatibility for tube amps, it could not be otherwise.

Below some pictures of the diagram and layout of the PCB, also the Boxsim file in attachment.
      The excel with the parts list has also been adjusted.

I am still waiting until the end of next week to order the PCBs, so "useful" adjustments can be proposed until 17 January.
      Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Willy_65
        Registrierter Benutzer

The previous developed "SHELFI" is for my son and put perfectly into his sitting room.
        My daughter would now also like to have such a set of boxes (she currently has Bose) but her furniture on which the tube amplifier is placed and above which the TV hangs is too narrow to place those boxes on.

A solution would be to put the boxes on a stand or to build a higher type which I have now worked out.

update 15u:
        This "Big" version is not sufficient for my daughter due to lack of space. The design will therefore not be built (directly), but it seems to me interesting to discuss, regarding optimum box volumes for speakers and the corresponding port.

I opted for H80 - B25 - D30 cm because then the speakers are at the height of the opposite listener.
        When configuring the port BR 19.24 I received a geometric volume of 43l and tuning frequency of 31.7Hz.
        Visaton only gives 20 or 30l for "Recommended cabinets" with the BR 19.24.
        Is a volume of 43l too much and do I have to use another port?
        If I extrapolate the 2 specified lengths of the port to 43l, could I use the port with a length of 8.4 cm or should I use another port such as the BR 15.34?

With an adjusted Shelfi crossover I still get (I think) good results. Frequency range @ 6dB = 35Hz - @ 10dB = 28Hz-30kHz.
        Angehängte Dateien
        Zuletzt geändert von Willy_65; 12.01.2020, 16:01.

Kommentar

• Willy_65
          Registrierter Benutzer

Crossover PCB for Shelfi and Big Shelfi

I have adjusted the "Shelfi" PCB so that it can also be used for the "Big Shelfi".
          The PCB becomes 17 x 15 cm.

You can find the gerbers here.
          Angehängte Dateien
          Zuletzt geändert von Willy_65; 13.01.2020, 08:36.

Kommentar

• jama
            Registrierter Benutzer

L4 0,33 mH not 0,82

L5 0,47 mH not 0,82

rest ok
            • ’’Freiheit ist das Recht, anderen zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen. ‘‘ George Orwell
            • „Niemand ist frei, der nicht über sich selbst Herr ist. ‘‘ Matthias Claudius.

deutsch ohne "sz" ABER mit fehler, tchüss! Jean-Marc.

Kommentar

• Willy_65
              Registrierter Benutzer

Hello Jama,
              You probably mean the print on the PCB.
              There is indicated for each coil which induction values fit.
              Eg L4 = SP 0.22> 0.82mH 0.6mm, so the 0.33mH will be included, but if further adjustments are necessary, other values can also be placed within the specified, printed range.

Kommentar

• jama
                Registrierter Benutzer

ok ^^

how much space your daughter has for her speakers ?
                • ’’Freiheit ist das Recht, anderen zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen. ‘‘ George Orwell

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                  Registrierter Benutzer

I first have to look on the spot, because if you don't already have room for 25 cm left and right of the furniture, I have to look at other options. However, I can only drive there within a week. I still have wallpaper and paintwork all week, that must have finally been done.

Kommentar

• jama
                    Registrierter Benutzer

heard! If you could take a photo once on site it would be perfect ^^

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                      Registrierter Benutzer

I pass that on to my daughter and when I have the photo you will see it here.

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                        Registrierter Benutzer

If I make the boxes 90 cm high, the speakers themselves will be higher than the TV cabinet. Then she could put the boxes against the wall and still leave her plant (to the left of the furniture).
                        But maybe I should make the box smaller internally with a 2nd bottom to reduce the geometric volume.
                        Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• jama
                          Registrierter Benutzer

Suggestion:
                          HX-10 in 6,5 liter closed (1-2)

https://www.visaton.de/en/products/c...rs/hx-10-4-ohm

Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                            Registrierter Benutzer

Thank you Jama,
                            That looks like a good proposal: @ 10dB = 50Hz-20kHz.
                            Only the lower I would have preferred something less, viz. 40Hz, but that's probably a utopi due to the limited space.
                            That's why I think I'll build them unless a better alternative comes up.

Kommentar

• jama
                              Registrierter Benutzer

or Pacto ?

https://www.visaton.de/en/node/872
                              Angehängte Dateien
                              Zuletzt geändert von jama; 14.01.2020, 10:02.

Kommentar

• Willy_65
                                Registrierter Benutzer

Well found Jama!
                                I can get on with this, I believe it can meet all the conditions, this will be something to thoroughly examine next week.
                                Thanks!

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X